Advertising

Monday, May 4, 2009

Mom, want to show off your Baby???

Hello again, mom.

I have decided to add a part to the blog where you can show off your baby, toddler or even your teenagers for that matter.
Would you like to share it with me and all the other moms that are visitors to this blog?
I would love to see the little ones in your life that fully completes you.

You can add any info with the photo you send, like whats currently happening in your little ones life, or what they are up to, their favorite toy, or if they are walking, crawling, taking, anything about your baby you'd like to share.
You can email me the photo and your story to: (williamrobinson@lantic.net)
From here I will edit and add the info to my blog.

If you want to share your story without a photo, that's ok too.
If you wish your photo or story not to go public on my blog, you let me know and I will not post it.
But I would really like to hear from any mom out there.

To start this off, here is my story:

My daughter is 14 Months, born on 26 Feb 2008.
Her name is Genevieve and she is the most adorable little human being.
With her blonde hair and blue eyes, she looks a lot like her dad and her personality fits his as well.

She started walking at 10 Months and now she is all over the place, recently she started to run, still slow, but she is getting there.
She has 6 teeth so far, and yeah she has bit me with them, not pleasant I may say :D

She loves playing hide and seek with me and her dad, and she can already say a few words.
But still she is speaking her chines - off cause I have absolutely NO idea what she is saying, but if she starts to talk, she never stops. It's an on going conversation. LOL

She loves nature, to play outside and she adores animals, especially dogs.
She also have a thing for other babies and she enjoys their company and like to play with them as well.

She has changed my life and each day is a new adventure. One never gets bored with a little one around. They are a true blessing form God. I enjoy her a lot and woudn't have wanted it any other way.


Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment